Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The girls' first car!



As a proud father of three angels and poor as hell with triplets and a new business, I am selective in buying things for my girls. I want to make sure that they get the most use out of what I buy them and they would love playing or wearing what I bought them. So thanks to a Target gift card for the girls from one of my friends as a first birthday present, I put this gift card to good use and bought them their FIRST CAR!!!

Right now I only bought one car because as with all of their toys, there is really no need to have three of everything besides clothes. They can take turns for now and hopefully this way, they will learn faster how to share their things and at the same time, we save $$$! hahahaha. You know, gotta keep creative.

This car has great features...
-- great visibility for the driver
-- it's a HYBRID! = it has a removable floor panel so they can push on their own with their feet
-- factory standard plastic wheels
-- child safety lock on door
-- power steering with horn

I hope the girls like their ride. 16 years from now, I wont be buying them three cars. So their gonna have to learn to share one car.

No comments:

Post a Comment