Thursday, February 9, 2012

We're going STREAKING!!!

So I've been trying to figure out why, but everyday, we give the girls a bath in the evening, they usually seem sedate and ready to go to sleep for the night, and then we get them ready for the bath. This is when the festivities start. They take off their clothes, sometimes with help, and then run up and down the hallway, back and forth for a good 15 minutes at least!

They are laughing up a storm, running together down the hallway to the far bedroom, then turn around and run right back into our bedroom, always busting up laughing. All this while wearing their birthday suits, or lack thereof.

I took a video of this, but did not post on any social media site for obvious reasons.

It's like the freedom of wearing clothes makes them "free!!!" and then just go nuts running around. I don't get it, but I don't care, It's amusing as a father. Not sure how Glenda feels about this, but I find it hilarious.

I may even teach them to say "We're going STREAKING!!!" as they are running down the hall. Now I KNOW Glenda will not approve of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment